Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lax blogging...

I haven't been blogging much, I've really been two busy for that, or tired. My yr 8's are getting better every day. A lot of them have talent, they just need to harness it and work with it. I've created a landscape project for them and it's been going well, except that they wont finish it while I'm still here.

My yr 10's are getting better. I've been working on a new project with them and the first day didn't go as well as the second day, which was today. I think that by the end that they will be just about right, but again, I will be leaving by that time.

My yr 11's and 12's are fantastic and they are very cooperative. I can actually give them a suggestion to make something better, and most of the time they try it.

I am actually teaching. I feel like a teacher, not some "Prac" teacher that's just hanging around. I know exactly what I'm doing and how to do it. I guess this is how you are supposed to feel when you only have 3.5 weeks left to teach!

I'm doing well other wise, But I'm ready to come home. Although when I come home, I want to try to go to the U.P. It's calling me home more then anything else. I miss the smell of the air, the beautiful drives, and the freezing waters of Lake Superior. :)

I know that I will hate leaving, but the going home will be even better.

I feel like I'm at home here, even though I could never live here. They don't have Halloween like we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment